Are you a writer or a blogger? Want to write for us and share your articles with a global audience?
At Badvanture, we are always on the lookout for talented writers and bloggers who can create interesting and informative original articles for our visitors.
Writing a guest post for us can help you increase your online presence while giving our readers helpful tips, help, or ideas.
Write for us – How it works
If you would like to write for the Badvanture, simply complete the form below and submit your article. Once submitted, we will review your work and, if all goes well, post it for you here in the relevant category on the Badvanture.
Our publication requirements:
- The content must be written in English.
- All content must be original for the exclusive use of Badvanture.com. Submitted content will be checked for plagiarism in Plagiarism Checker.
- All the content must provide value to our readers, must be related to personal development, and must fit within the categories of our site.
- All content should be relevant to a World audience.
- Content should be written in an educational or informative style.
- Articles must contain a minimum of 1,000 words.
- We don’t pay for the articles we publish.
- This is a Paid service – sponsored content can be submitted here.
- All articles require a meta title (maximum 40 characters). The title of the article can be longer.
- All submitted articles require a meta description (maximum 155 characters) summarizing the content.
- Articles must contain subtitles.
- We encourage the use of lists, citations, and ‘info boxes’ to make the finished page more attractive.
- All images included must comply with copyright laws.
- All articles should be well-written grammatically.
Links and Biography:
- You should include a writer bio with more information about yourself and/or the services you offer.
- Biographical notes should be no more than 50 words and are not included in the article’s word count.
- User-submitted articles will generally include a link to the author’s site. All external links must be approved by Badvanture.com before an article is published.
- Links should be relevant and point to high-quality sites.
- All submitted articles become the property of Badvanture.com.
- We reserve the right not to publish and to delete articles already published.
- We will proofread and may make changes to submitted articles (if applicable). However, we don’t have time to correct bad language or grammar.
- Once articles are accepted, they can take up to 2 days to publish.
For more details send us a mail:- email@example.com